« Home | True Story We had a great independance day, with ... » | Sorry for the delay. More stuff coming today. » | scat frip frappa biddle bop blooba zoot, swiddle... » | he must brush his teeth with gunpowder I'm embarr... » | Grace, and Fathers Day pt 1 grace comes to me qui... » | They Revoked My Poetic License If my prose is sho... » | Ocean if it wasn't for the ocean we wouldn't hav... » | Insecure? i've written half a dozen things today,... » | Vocabulary obstreperous \Ob*strep"er*ous\, a. ... » | Evangelism someone told me that i was a terrible ... » 

7/17/2003

Travel Update Bridget and I are flying to California tomorrow. Traveling is one of my biggest motivators for writing, especially for blogging. So expect to see some stuff up here during our trip, if technology cooperates. I know that last week I said "more stuff coming soon", and I really did mean it when I typed it, but of course there has not been much more stuff. I've decided to borrow a page from lounge acts and wedding bands around the country, and take requests. You email me something you'd like me to write about, and I'll give it a shot. In the meantime, enjoy some good old fashioned travel blogging this week.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...