« Home | cause: i forgot to eat breakfast effect: i am eat... » | sweet » | update zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » | I know these are trying times, but i believe if we... » | hah! » | computer things 1. blogger was down yesterday for... » | I think I've got a better chance of passing for th... » | sacre moo! well, its done now. nothing left to do... » | welcome back kenny » | on a personal note it is a good idea to take stoc... » 

9/10/2004

i am now syndicated, so this blog can be read from any rss reader. drag the xml link to make it go. if you have no idea what i'm talking about, read about it here. Blogger Help : How do I change my site feed settings? i'm using the FeedBurner link at the bottom of that page. i dont know how long i'll use a reader. i do track about a dozen blogs, some listed here, some not, but none of them have this feature turned on. if they did, it would be a great way to read all the latest entries in one place. so if you are reading this and you're a blogger, i highly reccomend it.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...