« Home | "i like them the same way i like my cocaine...in c... » | Survey: Northeast has dumbest drivers CNN » | Holy Cow I just realized I've spent the last 30+ m... » | I dont know how I've lived without this. » | A good night. First barbecue of the season was las... » | RIP The Riddler CNN.com - Batman's Riddler, Fran... » | important news 1. 1Z 559 7YF 03 4127 423 3 Del... » | Well, another test come and gone, and I probably d... » | i will bless the Lord, and my soul will sing, beca... » | SaintLukas: i am gonna fail the heck out of some V... » 

5/30/2005

Beer Can Chicken I made my first attempt at smoking in my Weber charcoal grill today. Beer can chicken, smoked with mesquite. This will also be my first dry rub, and first indirect cooking of something this size. Although I'm working without a thermometer, and without a separate firebox, the results were excellent. Its definitely something we'll do again. Now that I know the smoking will work, I'll be experimenting a lot this summer. the tools the ingredients prep ready served eaten

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...