« Home | i will bless the Lord, and my soul will sing, beca... » | SaintLukas: i am gonna fail the heck out of some V... » | Q: How many Sith does it take to screw in a light... » | Liam is in his "why?" stage. "What happened to you... » | If you can't hit the ground running, then hitting ... » | write it! i will not skate in birkenstocks. i will... » | Coming Soon The guy isn't as tall as me. Board ... » | Timmy moved his blog, I'll update the side link sh... » | longboard lets go, man. dont walk it. push up the ... » | personal trainer come on, push. i'm out of breath.... » 

5/16/2005

Well, another test come and gone, and I probably didn't fail. I probably even got a B+ on one of them, although by the time they are graded and returned to me, I'll have forgotten them and stopped caring. Actually, I've already stopped caring. A good night for skateboarding, I haven't been in a week, but the board isn't here yet. My sources predict a Wednesday arrival, which would be great because La Tortuga and the BoardToBeNamedLater will be in attendance, but the UPS tracking system hasn't been updated since Friday. I'm hoping that's because the tracking system is faulty, and not because the board never left San Rafael. From now on we only buy boards made in Collingdale.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...