« Home | Peter Manfredo Jr., the pride of Providence, wins ... » | TimmyBoom: "Why do you keep calling that girl 'iBo... » | Food for Thought for Food Smoked Turkey is a total... » | The Contender Update Man, Alfonso is just awesome. » | Dear Tim: Sorry about your toe. I hope you get lot... » | By the way: I added some links of blogs I read reg... » | I was sitting in the yard on a couch we dragged ou... » | Post Your Response TimmyBoom: Once again, it makes... » | True Stories I just about dislocated my shoulder a... » | McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Opening Day Genesis. » 

5/03/2005

personal trainer come on, push. i'm out of breath. no your not, i can hear you breathing heavy. that means you're just getting started, you weren't workin until now, move. i just need to rest for a minute rest? you sit for a living. rest at work. i'm serious, i'm winded you're barely warmed up. you think that when you get tired that means you're done. you're finally working at it. i'm spent. you're just starting to spend, now. you've got some left. lets slow down. if you weren't struggling, it wouldn't be worth anything. i think i'm dying. you've been dying, fat man. this is the other thing.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...