« Home | I was sitting in the yard on a couch we dragged ou... » | Post Your Response TimmyBoom: Once again, it makes... » | True Stories I just about dislocated my shoulder a... » | McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Opening Day Genesis. » | Why is it that... When someone says "to make a lon... » | These are the rules, obey them. Sample: "All Usher... » | Cards for that Slightly Above Average Person in Yo... » | radio Do you think that when a d.j. points out spe... » | Weather Shock I can tell I'm not acclimated to spr... » | I may have blogged too soon Top 9TH B:0 S:0 O:2 Ed... » 

4/21/2005

By the way: I added some links of blogs I read regularly.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...