« Home | Weather Shock I can tell I'm not acclimated to spr... » | I may have blogged too soon Top 9TH B:0 S:0 O:2 Ed... » | Gambling James Lanford, esquire, has registered hi... » | Confession I'm afraid I am murdering Edgar Renteri... » | power to the people email my boy Matt and tell him... » | There is a new band in town. I know that you will ... » | There is no justice in the world when Swamp Thing... » | Back Good trip to Beantown. Saw some old friends, ... » | Gone to Boston. Amuse yourself till I return in a ... » | From my email today: "Save $200 on America's Fines... » 

4/12/2005

radio Do you think that when a d.j. points out speficially that the next song is "by request," he or she is trying to say "see, we care about what you, the customer, wants to hear" or is it more like "hey, if you hate this song, we didn't pick it. we're professionals of good taste, blame caller #4"? By the way, the best internet radio station I've heard all day is here.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...