« Home | There is no justice in the world when Swamp Thing... » | Back Good trip to Beantown. Saw some old friends, ... » | Gone to Boston. Amuse yourself till I return in a ... » | From my email today: "Save $200 on America's Fines... » | Taxes Procrastinating on my taxes pays off. I did ... » | Crap. Journalisimo | Back to Analog: Dear diary, ... » | 1622 songs, 4.6 days, 7.89 GB is the current, almo... » | Increasing your vocabulary, with Roger Ebert: gor... » | Music Currently up to 1055 songs ripped from my CD... » | Music Listening to the Vigilantes of Love album "W... » 

4/04/2005

There is a new band in town. I know that you will want to follow them now, while they are on their way up.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...