« Home | Increasing your vocabulary, with Roger Ebert: gor... » | Music Currently up to 1055 songs ripped from my CD... » | Music Listening to the Vigilantes of Love album "W... » | songs to play on a boombox in the hospital while m... » | revelation It occured to me last night that even i... » | By the way, did I mention that Blogger has sucked ... » | Goodbye Camera Phone? It looks like I'm going to l... » | Nutworm Update I finished a bag of Trader Joe's Ch... » | Tuna Update 2 sandwiches. Water-packed only, nothi... » | Training Day Today my boss and I attended training... » 

3/12/2005

1622 songs, 4.6 days, 7.89 GB is the current, almost final count. I'm sure their are some other disks laying around that will need to be added, plus whatever I have loaned out at the time, but all the stuff from the shelves and car. I was hoping to be able to export the list to HTML, but its not an option. Anyone know how to take the XML iTunes export and make it webbable easily?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...