« Home | songs to play on a boombox in the hospital while m... » | revelation It occured to me last night that even i... » | By the way, did I mention that Blogger has sucked ... » | Goodbye Camera Phone? It looks like I'm going to l... » | Nutworm Update I finished a bag of Trader Joe's Ch... » | Tuna Update 2 sandwiches. Water-packed only, nothi... » | Training Day Today my boss and I attended training... » | Oh No Well, they've done it. They finally made a r... » | More things to say when the doctor hands me our fi... » | tuna How many sandwiches do you get from a can of ... » 

3/10/2005

Music Listening to the Vigilantes of Love album "Welcome to Struggleville" for the first time in ages. Man this takes me back. This album may be responsible for what I thought rock music should sound like for years, and it may be the reason why I unintentionally sang with some sort of southern accent for 5 years, despite being very much from the North. Listening to the drums rip through "Bitter Price to Pay" brings back of driving my 92 Oldsmobile home from a day at college, taking the back roads, rte 114 through Gorham, down the big hills, all four windows down in the summer, with the CD player turned up loud, singing along. I'm ready for spring now.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...