« Home | More things to say when the doctor hands me our fi... » | tuna How many sandwiches do you get from a can of ... » | more 6. This is a darn good radio station, modern ... » | i used to blog In an attempt to remedy the lack of... » | Day 5 since the original Nutworm sighting. The las... » | Wormy Nuts I've been eating these chili and lime f... » | This doesnt apply to me.You There, at the Computer... » | Boston.com / Sports / Baseball / Red Sox / Warming... » | If the promised land was one "flowing with milk an... » | Be Prepared Things I could say when the doctor fir... » 

3/08/2005

Oh No Well, they've done it. They finally made a reality television show that I'm going to want to watch again. I've prided myself on avoiding every example of the genre, but I think I'm going to need to follow The Contender. As a matter of fact, I think any competition show would benefit from having people beat each other up at the end. Forget the voting. Correction: Does Celebrity Poker Showdown count as reality television? If so, The Contender is my second.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...