« Home | More Pictures I took this with my camera phone, i... » | quote If you encounter a great intellect without ... » | "Its listed on Google so it must be important" In... » | Man Was Made to Mourn by Robert Burns (1759-1796... » | Dont Leave Home Without It So on the train today,... » | melodica Compliments of a gift certificate from m... » | Something serious: You probably have $20 to give. ... » | TimmyBoom: How're the new peripherals working out?... » | No Joy in Nerdville Well, its been a bad day in t... » | Now Hiring warning, the following entry make have... » 

2/11/2005

Be Prepared Things I could say when the doctor first hands me our baby: 1. Excellent, phase one is complete. 2. The General will be pleased. 3. Well, he doesnt look like he can lift much, but I'm sure we'll find work for him 4. That was fun, lets do it again 5. Congratulations, its a lizard (stolen from Bill Cosby)' 6. Speak! 7. Woah, what else do you have in there that I don't know about?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...