« Home | Something serious: You probably have $20 to give. ... » | TimmyBoom: How're the new peripherals working out?... » | No Joy in Nerdville Well, its been a bad day in t... » | Now Hiring warning, the following entry make have... » | TimmyBoom: I shall undertake this mission forthwit... » | Alias starts up again tonight! Its about time. I h... » | Oh yeah Did I forget to mention this? » | Crimes Against the English Language I saw this wh... » | Whats in your cupboard? This is what's in mine. I... » | Back! Well, here I am again. Thanks for waiting. ... » 

1/21/2005

melodica Compliments of a gift certificate from my wife and some Christmas cash, I picked up a melodica recently. What is cooler than a little keyboard instrument that you can play with, or without, a rubber hose?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...