« Home | Back! Well, here I am again. Thanks for waiting. ... » | about time... Journal Gazette | 12/05/2004 | Phon... » | exciting life Tomorrow I will catch a 6:30AM flig... » | and it continues: Just had a thanksgiving haiku-p... » | my brother and i have been exchanging haiku this w... » | Music News » | work haiku stop paging me, please i just want to... » | bijuwork1111: hey so i had a question for you... ... » | SaintLukas: sorry, couldnt pay attention CelticPi... » | SaintLukas: i want a donut CelticPiping: "" Sain... » 

1/04/2005

Whats in your cupboard? This is what's in mine. I was looking for something to eat last night, and saw the back of the label on a can of cranberry sauce. It says: "Ounce for ounce, Ocean Spray cranberry sauce has the same cranberry goodness as Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail, which has been shown to help maintain urinary tract health." Nothing says Good Eatin like urinary tract health. I'm not generally the squeamish type, but it seems to me that if you were sitting down for a meal and someone walked up to you and started talking about urinary tract health, you might be thrown off a little bit. At the very least you'd be wondering how they got into your house.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...