« Home | Alias starts up again tonight! Its about time. I h... » | Oh yeah Did I forget to mention this? » | Crimes Against the English Language I saw this wh... » | Whats in your cupboard? This is what's in mine. I... » | Back! Well, here I am again. Thanks for waiting. ... » | about time... Journal Gazette | 12/05/2004 | Phon... » | exciting life Tomorrow I will catch a 6:30AM flig... » | and it continues: Just had a thanksgiving haiku-p... » | my brother and i have been exchanging haiku this w... » | Music News » 

1/11/2005

TimmyBoom: I shall undertake this mission forthwith. SaintLukas: carry on SaintLukas: my wayward tim TimmyBoom: Wow. High randomness points on that one. SaintLukas: cha-ching SaintLukas: chachi, and the fonze TimmyBoom: Ahhh. Scott Bayo. The man, the myth, the charles in charge. SaintLukas: who wins in a fight: scott bayo as charles, or Tony Danza in Whos the Boss? SaintLukas: the winner gets Alyssa Milano TimmyBoom: Well, I'd say Scott, because Willy Ames has his back. (And he's Bible Man.) SaintLukas: oh man SaintLukas: i bet Danza takes 'em all out SaintLukas: because Bible Man is gay. SaintLukas: and he gets Andy Kauffman as his tag-guy. TimmyBoom: Hah. In the non-biblical sense? SaintLukas: since they were both in Taxi SaintLukas: in the non-sense TimmyBoom: Oooh. What about Pastor Jim/Christopher Llyod? He could rival Bible Man. SaintLukas: come on SaintLukas: liam could rival bible man SaintLukas: (crawford, not neeson, but him too) TimmyBoom: Hah. True. Liam could rival Liam Neeson too. SaintLukas: oh yeah SaintLukas: and Liam Gallagher SaintLukas: and Noel Gallagher, and Gallagher, the watermelon smashing guy TimmyBoom: What about Gallagher 2? SaintLukas: ok man: Gallagher to Kevin Bacon, you need a challenge TimmyBoom: I don't think Gallagher was ever in anything but Gallagher specials. SaintLukas: thats your problem TimmyBoom: Cripes

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...