« Home | TimmyBoom: How're the new peripherals working out?... » | No Joy in Nerdville Well, its been a bad day in t... » | Now Hiring warning, the following entry make have... » | TimmyBoom: I shall undertake this mission forthwit... » | Alias starts up again tonight! Its about time. I h... » | Oh yeah Did I forget to mention this? » | Crimes Against the English Language I saw this wh... » | Whats in your cupboard? This is what's in mine. I... » | Back! Well, here I am again. Thanks for waiting. ... » | about time... Journal Gazette | 12/05/2004 | Phon... » 

1/14/2005

Something serious: You probably have $20 to give. If I called you and invited you to a movie and some chinese food, how much would you be willing to spend tonight? Well, I'm not calling you, but you still have the money. There are plenty of places to give, this is just one of them, but make sure you pick one. Charitable Contribution - Compassion International: Tsunami Disaster Relief

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...