« Home | Be Prepared Things I could say when the doctor fir... » | More Pictures I took this with my camera phone, i... » | quote If you encounter a great intellect without ... » | "Its listed on Google so it must be important" In... » | Man Was Made to Mourn by Robert Burns (1759-1796... » | Dont Leave Home Without It So on the train today,... » | melodica Compliments of a gift certificate from m... » | Something serious: You probably have $20 to give. ... » | TimmyBoom: How're the new peripherals working out?... » | No Joy in Nerdville Well, its been a bad day in t... » 

2/11/2005

If the promised land was one "flowing with milk and honey" then they were probably drinking tea. I mean, what else do you do with that much milk and honey?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...