« Home | i used to blog In an attempt to remedy the lack of... » | Day 5 since the original Nutworm sighting. The las... » | Wormy Nuts I've been eating these chili and lime f... » | This doesnt apply to me.You There, at the Computer... » | Boston.com / Sports / Baseball / Red Sox / Warming... » | If the promised land was one "flowing with milk an... » | Be Prepared Things I could say when the doctor fir... » | More Pictures I took this with my camera phone, i... » | quote If you encounter a great intellect without ... » | "Its listed on Google so it must be important" In... » 

3/07/2005

more 6. This is a darn good radio station, modern music from Minnesota Public Radio. This may actually put me over the edge into sending money to public radio some day. I'd have done it earlier, but I just can't give money to everything I think deserves it. 7. Regina Spektor is a singer/pianist/songwriter who I discovered via The Next Big Thing, on NPR. Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea, but the tracks available at her site, and her performance on the aforementioned radio show, are some of the best things I've heard in the last couple of months.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...