« Home | tuna How many sandwiches do you get from a can of ... » | more 6. This is a darn good radio station, modern ... » | i used to blog In an attempt to remedy the lack of... » | Day 5 since the original Nutworm sighting. The las... » | Wormy Nuts I've been eating these chili and lime f... » | This doesnt apply to me.You There, at the Computer... » | Boston.com / Sports / Baseball / Red Sox / Warming... » | If the promised land was one "flowing with milk an... » | Be Prepared Things I could say when the doctor fir... » | More Pictures I took this with my camera phone, i... » 

3/08/2005

More things to say when the doctor hands me our first child: 1. Behold, the dawn of a new era for the human race. 2. Thats a great joke, doc. Give me my kid. Seriously. Now. 3. Hey, just like they said in health class, that whole thing works! 4. Sing "We are the Champions"

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...