« Home | By the way, did I mention that Blogger has sucked ... » | Goodbye Camera Phone? It looks like I'm going to l... » | Nutworm Update I finished a bag of Trader Joe's Ch... » | Tuna Update 2 sandwiches. Water-packed only, nothi... » | Training Day Today my boss and I attended training... » | Oh No Well, they've done it. They finally made a r... » | More things to say when the doctor hands me our fi... » | tuna How many sandwiches do you get from a can of ... » | more 6. This is a darn good radio station, modern ... » | i used to blog In an attempt to remedy the lack of... » 

3/09/2005

revelation It occured to me last night that even if I did have an Ipod, which I hope to some day, I'll still be stuck with the same music collection I have now, which has some good points but is a tad limited right now. Perhaps I'm better off spending $200 on more music, and play it on burned CD's, the old minidisk, computers, etc that seem to surround me.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...