« Home | Music Listening to the Vigilantes of Love album "W... » | songs to play on a boombox in the hospital while m... » | revelation It occured to me last night that even i... » | By the way, did I mention that Blogger has sucked ... » | Goodbye Camera Phone? It looks like I'm going to l... » | Nutworm Update I finished a bag of Trader Joe's Ch... » | Tuna Update 2 sandwiches. Water-packed only, nothi... » | Training Day Today my boss and I attended training... » | Oh No Well, they've done it. They finally made a r... » | More things to say when the doctor hands me our fi... » 

3/10/2005

Music Currently up to 1055 songs ripped from my CD rack to the computer. According to iTunes, this is enough to play for 3 days straight, and takes up 4.86 Gigabytes of my harddrive. A couple more shelves to go, I'm expecting to hit 5 days worth of music. The CD's are going into a file box, which will probably live in the attic or garage. We're also throwing some out that never get played, but keeping some old stuff that its nice to revisit once in a while. Thats how I came across the old VoL stuff earlier today.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...