« Home | Taxes Procrastinating on my taxes pays off. I did ... » | Crap. Journalisimo | Back to Analog: Dear diary, ... » | 1622 songs, 4.6 days, 7.89 GB is the current, almo... » | Increasing your vocabulary, with Roger Ebert: gor... » | Music Currently up to 1055 songs ripped from my CD... » | Music Listening to the Vigilantes of Love album "W... » | songs to play on a boombox in the hospital while m... » | revelation It occured to me last night that even i... » | By the way, did I mention that Blogger has sucked ... » | Goodbye Camera Phone? It looks like I'm going to l... » 

3/17/2005

From my email today: "Save $200 on America's Finest Hands-On IT and Management TrainingPlus get a Free Travel Mug. " Well...I'm not sure. Saving $200 is good, I suppose, let me think about it..HOLD ON! A travel mug? No way! Thats unbelievable. I mean...an actual, honest to goodness travel mug? Those things are so hard to come by, how can you stay in business operating like that? Whats next, a free pack of gum? Ballpoint pens? Where will the madness end?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...