« Home | Cards for that Slightly Above Average Person in Yo... » | radio Do you think that when a d.j. points out spe... » | Weather Shock I can tell I'm not acclimated to spr... » | I may have blogged too soon Top 9TH B:0 S:0 O:2 Ed... » | Gambling James Lanford, esquire, has registered hi... » | Confession I'm afraid I am murdering Edgar Renteri... » | power to the people email my boy Matt and tell him... » | There is a new band in town. I know that you will ... » | There is no justice in the world when Swamp Thing... » | Back Good trip to Beantown. Saw some old friends, ... » 

4/18/2005

These are the rules, obey them. Sample: "All Ushers have been appointed to their position by God and the leaders and all youth are expected to respect and obey them. "

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...