« Home | Post Your Response TimmyBoom: Once again, it makes... » | True Stories I just about dislocated my shoulder a... » | McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Opening Day Genesis. » | Why is it that... When someone says "to make a lon... » | These are the rules, obey them. Sample: "All Usher... » | Cards for that Slightly Above Average Person in Yo... » | radio Do you think that when a d.j. points out spe... » | Weather Shock I can tell I'm not acclimated to spr... » | I may have blogged too soon Top 9TH B:0 S:0 O:2 Ed... » | Gambling James Lanford, esquire, has registered hi... » 

4/21/2005

I was sitting in the yard on a couch we dragged out from my house, drinking my first Belhaven Scottish Ale, courtesy of Tim, smelling the pipes, and taking a couple spins down Glenwood Avenue on the longboard. We were watching Dave board barefoot, goofy-footed, and mongo, leaving a smoke trail that you couldn't quite see by the street lamps at midnight, but could smell, from the pipe still in his lips. He said afterwards that its a bad way to smoke a pipe. You'd have to call that a good night.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...