« Home | personal trainer come on, push. i'm out of breath.... » | Peter Manfredo Jr., the pride of Providence, wins ... » | TimmyBoom: "Why do you keep calling that girl 'iBo... » | Food for Thought for Food Smoked Turkey is a total... » | The Contender Update Man, Alfonso is just awesome. » | Dear Tim: Sorry about your toe. I hope you get lot... » | By the way: I added some links of blogs I read reg... » | I was sitting in the yard on a couch we dragged ou... » | Post Your Response TimmyBoom: Once again, it makes... » | True Stories I just about dislocated my shoulder a... » 

5/03/2005

longboard lets go, man. dont walk it. push up the hill, earn the ride back down. watch out for that van, he wont watch out for you. macdade and back, uphill and down, work 'em both. this isn't a carnival ride, use your legs. the pavement sucks here, but keep moving. is that headlights on your left? no, just street lights. here we go, the downhill, catch your breath. no stop signs on the cross street, start prayin, 'cause braking is next weeks lesson. made it, no cars. i love late nights.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...