« Home | Travel Update Bridget and I are flying to Califor... » | True Story We had a great independance day, with ... » | Sorry for the delay. More stuff coming today. » | scat frip frappa biddle bop blooba zoot, swiddle... » | he must brush his teeth with gunpowder I'm embarr... » | Grace, and Fathers Day pt 1 grace comes to me qui... » | They Revoked My Poetic License If my prose is sho... » | Ocean if it wasn't for the ocean we wouldn't hav... » | Insecure? i've written half a dozen things today,... » | Vocabulary obstreperous \Ob*strep"er*ous\, a. ... » 

7/19/2003

Well we made it. We're in Santa Rosa, in an internet cafe. I'm not going to spend a ton of time on here right now, paying per minute, but there are some pretty funny stories already that I'm looking forward to posting, involving elderly tourists trying to commandeer a passenger cart in Dallas. But more about that later, sorry for the delays.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...