« Home | something true "Adolescents are workers bent on s... » | update As you probably know, my wife and I are in... » | Slashdot | One Third of Email Now Spam: "One Third... » | You are not going to believe this is true, but it ... » | The title says a lot, and the article says more. ... » | THE GENERAL yesterday on our way to church my wif... » | If you are in the line of work that I am, which yo... » | this is the coolest thing you will see today, or i... » | If this is true, I may have a new favorite TV show. » | blog update i actually have a couple of things to... » 

4/27/2004

gmail I'm sure you've heard about gMail, Google's new email service about to be unveiled. Well, since the big G also owns Blogger.com, I have been given a free trial account with them. 1 Gigabyte of searchable, organizable, generally Google-ized email. Do I need another email address (this will be my 5th active account)? No. But its free, and cool, and it's effecting the future of technology, culture, and communications...so this is what you should do. Send me an email to lukestevens(at)gmail.com. Replace the (at) with @, and you'll be good to go. I need to get some email traffic rolling to that address once or twice just so i can play with their searching features, and things of that nature. edit: oh yeah, here's the link

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...