« Home | THE GENERAL yesterday on our way to church my wif... » | If you are in the line of work that I am, which yo... » | this is the coolest thing you will see today, or i... » | If this is true, I may have a new favorite TV show. » | blog update i actually have a couple of things to... » | if you can't say anything good i've spent years t... » | Yes, we knew it must be true. Coffee is good for you. » | Baseball Quote Of The Every Coupla' Days Or So: "'... » | I am very excited for the opening of baseball seas... » | Roger Ebert is not someone who tends to display an... » 

4/13/2004

The title says a lot, and the article says more. The geek shall inherit the Earth

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...