« Home | Yes, we knew it must be true. Coffee is good for you. » | Baseball Quote Of The Every Coupla' Days Or So: "'... » | I am very excited for the opening of baseball seas... » | Roger Ebert is not someone who tends to display an... » | i drive in the carpool tunnel or socks on my hands... » | cry for help I saw a local bus go by just now wit... » | repetitive stress i started doing my stretching a... » | screwed found a phillips machine screw, probably ... » | instant messaging as performance art had the foll... » | dependent? well i'll be able to show up at the of... » 

3/18/2004

if you can't say anything good i've spent years trying to keep myself from saying certain things at certain times, at the reccomendation of family members, elementary school teachers, and friends. this means that those things might be heard anyway. interesting bit of technology though.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...