« Home | screwed found a phillips machine screw, probably ... » | instant messaging as performance art had the foll... » | dependent? well i'll be able to show up at the of... » | Wow. It appears that pigeons navigate so accuratel... » | graffiti Monday when I returned to work I found s... » | By contrast, a website entirely devoted to the qua... » | An article discussing the hype and claims of the m... » | pirates, the sequel I picked up a new CD while in... » | shameless if anyone came across a windfall recent... » | amused by small things i was gone the back half o... » 

2/18/2004

repetitive stress i started doing my stretching and putty squeezing excercises again due to a resurgence of carpal tunnel syndrome. i think i've overdone it though, in more pain than i was before. i'll need to get my braces back out, etc, and switch from my trackball to other interface devices to change the angle of my wrist during the day...joy. of course, blogging doesnt help matters, but perhaps you'll have some pity for the infrequency of my posts.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...