« Home | An article discussing the hype and claims of the m... » | pirates, the sequel I picked up a new CD while in... » | shameless if anyone came across a windfall recent... » | amused by small things i was gone the back half o... » | business thanks to Mark Tindall for designing my ... » | Speaking of music, this is a group I've been famil... » | ok that last post was horrible, and the one below ... » | weather haiku philadelphia university city's tr... » | pirates of the interweb someone told me that they... » | i'll be out of town for the remainder of the week. » 

2/06/2004

By contrast, a website entirely devoted to the qualities of these notebooks (you knew it was bound to happen, the book has it's own fan-club). Enter the moleskinerie.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...