« Home | amused by small things i was gone the back half o... » | business thanks to Mark Tindall for designing my ... » | Speaking of music, this is a group I've been famil... » | ok that last post was horrible, and the one below ... » | weather haiku philadelphia university city's tr... » | pirates of the interweb someone told me that they... » | i'll be out of town for the remainder of the week. » | retraction i made a mistake, it wasn't a samoan, ... » | baby its cold outside It was so cold out today, w... » | its a revolution, my precioussss It is not everyd... » 

2/02/2004

shameless if anyone came across a windfall recently, via football bet or otherwise, i am currently recieving offers from anyone who wants to buy me this. the seller is my brother in law.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...