« Home | baby its cold outside It was so cold out today, w... » | its a revolution, my precioussss It is not everyd... » | I just couldn't pass this story by without sharing... » | AM oh man...i am not a morning person. i have a c... » | update comments seem to be working fine now. than... » | wish list just typing, not really planned out or ... » | Winged Victory of Samothrace My friend Biju had t... » | So within a week of adding comment capability to m... » | I'm not one of those Photoshop using, image-tweaki... » | desk someone im'd me and asked what my office loo... » 

1/23/2004

retraction i made a mistake, it wasn't a samoan, it was a caramel deLite.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...