« Home | wish list just typing, not really planned out or ... » | Winged Victory of Samothrace My friend Biju had t... » | So within a week of adding comment capability to m... » | I'm not one of those Photoshop using, image-tweaki... » | desk someone im'd me and asked what my office loo... » | sometimes i just like the words today i described... » | Page Me How long do you wait for someone to retur... » | Fun with phone-cam I added a comment section to t... » | yeah...blogging...it seems so...familiar...and yet... » | Check out this interesting article about Mel Gibso... » 

1/14/2004

update comments seem to be working fine now. thanks to everyone who tested it for me. you can see the link for haloscan at they very bottom of this page next to the blogger link.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...