« Home | Winged Victory of Samothrace My friend Biju had t... » | So within a week of adding comment capability to m... » | I'm not one of those Photoshop using, image-tweaki... » | desk someone im'd me and asked what my office loo... » | sometimes i just like the words today i described... » | Page Me How long do you wait for someone to retur... » | Fun with phone-cam I added a comment section to t... » | yeah...blogging...it seems so...familiar...and yet... » | Check out this interesting article about Mel Gibso... » | Bono and Daniel Lanois - Falling at Your Feet Eve... » 

1/13/2004

wish list just typing, not really planned out or edited... i want to be free i want to be only one person i want to make up my mind i want to feel again i want to touch i want to fly i want to be clean i want to be real i want to know what i want i want to be alive i want to be yours i want to die i want to live i want to be angry i want to cry i want to feel joy i want to be faithful i want to be around for a long time i want to have purpose i want to reach for that purpose i want to achieve that purpose i want to be in motion

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...