« Home | Page Me How long do you wait for someone to retur... » | Fun with phone-cam I added a comment section to t... » | yeah...blogging...it seems so...familiar...and yet... » | Check out this interesting article about Mel Gibso... » | Bono and Daniel Lanois - Falling at Your Feet Eve... » | i have cleaned my office, to prepare for a new pro... » | it's not that i don't want to write more up here, ... » | why would he be plagued with dreams of flight if ... » | The man in black has become the man in white. Joh... » | quality control With the blog I violate one of th... » 

1/08/2004

sometimes i just like the words today i described my joyous experience of a Star Crunch cookie from Little Debbie as being like eating "a silk banana dipped in honey." the more i think about it, the more i agree with that assessment.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...