« Home | grace you haven't let me go yet although i've th... » | speaking of letting coffee cool a bit before consu... » | posted this to http://www.ncdsa.com/ this morning.... » | Well we made it. We're in Santa Rosa, in an intern... » | Travel Update Bridget and I are flying to Califor... » | True Story We had a great independance day, with ... » | Sorry for the delay. More stuff coming today. » | scat frip frappa biddle bop blooba zoot, swiddle... » | he must brush his teeth with gunpowder I'm embarr... » | Grace, and Fathers Day pt 1 grace comes to me qui... » 

9/10/2003

quality control With the blog I violate one of the rules all good mothers tell their sons 'if you can't say anything good..." etc etc But i haven't said much here for a long time and so maybe a little quantity will have to substitute for quality. I had a discussion with a friend last night and we were agreed that blogging about blogging is...well...not the loftiest form of writing we could aspire to. Yet as you can see that hasn't stopped me today. Suffice it to say that life is good and requires me to be living it more often than writing about it. Carry on...

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...