« Home | posted this to http://www.ncdsa.com/ this morning.... » | Well we made it. We're in Santa Rosa, in an intern... » | Travel Update Bridget and I are flying to Califor... » | True Story We had a great independance day, with ... » | Sorry for the delay. More stuff coming today. » | scat frip frappa biddle bop blooba zoot, swiddle... » | he must brush his teeth with gunpowder I'm embarr... » | Grace, and Fathers Day pt 1 grace comes to me qui... » | They Revoked My Poetic License If my prose is sho... » | Ocean if it wasn't for the ocean we wouldn't hav... » 

9/08/2003

speaking of letting coffee cool a bit before consumption, my friend patrick had the following to say: A bescorch-ed uvula is not a comfortable-merrily-dangling uvula. and i think he is correct

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...