« Home | yeah...blogging...it seems so...familiar...and yet... » | Check out this interesting article about Mel Gibso... » | Bono and Daniel Lanois - Falling at Your Feet Eve... » | i have cleaned my office, to prepare for a new pro... » | it's not that i don't want to write more up here, ... » | why would he be plagued with dreams of flight if ... » | The man in black has become the man in white. Joh... » | quality control With the blog I violate one of th... » | grace you haven't let me go yet although i've th... » | speaking of letting coffee cool a bit before consu... » 

1/08/2004

Fun with phone-cam I added a comment section to the blog now, so if anyone out there is still reading this from time to time, feel free to talk back. Also, I'm experimenting with doing some photojournalism with my phone cam. Here is a test picture that was taken at my desk at work.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...