« Home | its a revolution, my precioussss It is not everyd... » | I just couldn't pass this story by without sharing... » | AM oh man...i am not a morning person. i have a c... » | update comments seem to be working fine now. than... » | wish list just typing, not really planned out or ... » | Winged Victory of Samothrace My friend Biju had t... » | So within a week of adding comment capability to m... » | I'm not one of those Photoshop using, image-tweaki... » | desk someone im'd me and asked what my office loo... » | sometimes i just like the words today i described... » 

1/23/2004

baby its cold outside It was so cold out today, with the windchill approaching zero, that the layer of moisture covering my eyes actually froze. The interesting part is that the thickness of the ice layer created the perfect prescription for contact lenses for me, and all of a sudden I began to see things much clearer. I have never been able to get the right prescription for lenses, so naturally I was elated and did not want to miss the opportunity. I planned to remove the icy layer, and have them cast for a mold to create actual contacts. Unfortunately, the heat blowers will in full force in the breezeway entrance to my office building, and the lenses melted immediately. Maybe tomorrow... It could have been worse. My friend had an eyeball actually freeze and shatter on him. His insurance doesn't cover glass replacement eyes so he had to get an artist friend to paint an eye on a Spalding ping-pong ball. He sorta looks like the mutant son of Kermit the Frog now.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...