« Home | dependent? well i'll be able to show up at the of... » | Wow. It appears that pigeons navigate so accuratel... » | graffiti Monday when I returned to work I found s... » | By contrast, a website entirely devoted to the qua... » | An article discussing the hype and claims of the m... » | pirates, the sequel I picked up a new CD while in... » | shameless if anyone came across a windfall recent... » | amused by small things i was gone the back half o... » | business thanks to Mark Tindall for designing my ... » | Speaking of music, this is a group I've been famil... » 

2/11/2004

instant messaging as performance art had the following conversation with my friend jason this morning...started last night when he said he had to go get milk, and i asked if he was getting it from the store or the barn. he informed me that the cow lives in the garage, and they hope to build a barn next year perhaps. screennames have been changed to protect the participants. this morning's update: Me: how's bessy? Him: oh she is good. got herself into a bit f bind. i had her organizing the back of the garage..where i keep all my tools and stuff. she keeps mixing up the drywall screws with finishing nail. Him: really torques me. Him: you'd think one of god's creatures would be a bit smarter. Him: butno Me: hahah. you can't teach an old cow new tricks, dude Him: so i have heard. Me: so you have herd Me: moooo Him: i left a mcDonald's big mac wrapper nect to her feed bag this morning so she has somethin to think about thru the day Me: ouch!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...