« Home | Roger Ebert is not someone who tends to display an... » | i drive in the carpool tunnel or socks on my hands... » | cry for help I saw a local bus go by just now wit... » | repetitive stress i started doing my stretching a... » | screwed found a phillips machine screw, probably ... » | instant messaging as performance art had the foll... » | dependent? well i'll be able to show up at the of... » | Wow. It appears that pigeons navigate so accuratel... » | graffiti Monday when I returned to work I found s... » | By contrast, a website entirely devoted to the qua... » 

3/02/2004

I am very excited for the opening of baseball season. Here is a hero for you, a man who clearly loves the game, loves his team, and wants to win. Boston Red Sox: "Kapler was so committed to coming back to Boston that he settled on a one-year deal for $750,000, a considerable dip from the $3.25 million he earned last season. "

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...