« Home | sadness well i was all set to finally get a night... » | i am now syndicated, so this blog can be read from... » | cause: i forgot to eat breakfast effect: i am eat... » | sweet » | update zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » | I know these are trying times, but i believe if we... » | hah! » | computer things 1. blogger was down yesterday for... » | I think I've got a better chance of passing for th... » | sacre moo! well, its done now. nothing left to do... » 

9/13/2004

Can someone tell me why Ohio, even the east-most parts of it, is considered the mid-west? It seems the country is divided into the following parts: east mid-west west Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...