« Home | A suggestion from the people who run Blogger.com ... » | From a better blog then mine. Road stories: Mr. H... » | This excites me. My favorite notebook maker has ma... » | Live Larger, Drive Smaller » | famous! thanks for the kind words, matt » | SaintLukas: back in the saddle again...this time w... » | CelticPiping: sup doode SaintLukas: oh man Celti... » | headphones and bedsheets i brought in a good set ... » | This made me laugh. This made me cry. » | You ever feel like you're being robbed? Still bur... » 

10/05/2004

update Lots of stuff going on right now. My recording project is in the process of being mixed, reverbed, cleaned up, etc. One of the biggest challenges for me, as I receive some different drafts of mixes, etc, is that I absolutely hate hearing my voice most of the time. The feelings come and go; for example, while we were recording it I enjoyed playing the tracks back to see how they came out. But now, it just makes me crazy and self-conscious to hear myself coming out of my speakers. I will be giving out a bunch of copies to friends and family, but I'm not sure how much I'll actually listen to it myself. Speaking of that, its not too late to request a copy. Let me know soon so I can figure out how many to make. You can email or comment or whatever. Its Free!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...