« Home | This made me laugh. This made me cry. » | You ever feel like you're being robbed? Still bur... » | COMICS I posted this on a discussion board, promp... » | I put the Fun in fundamentalist. And the mode in ... » | free music, shareware, business models and reckles... » | ouch! someone just brought me a box of hospital s... » | links (not sausage) For some reason I exported th... » | 43 Folders: Introducing the Hipster PDA » | Can someone tell me why Ohio, even the east-most p... » | sadness well i was all set to finally get a night... » 

9/23/2004

headphones and bedsheets i brought in a good set of headphones to the office last week, so i can play my music and the other talky stuff i listen to at work without disturbing my hallmates. what i've found is that when a cd or program ends, i don't take them off, even if i don't play anything else through them for an hour or two. every once in a while i realize that i've had headphones on all afternoon with nothing playing. i guess i just like the feeling of them, or the noise cancellation. it reminds me of how on some summer evenings, even through it is very hot, i will sleep under a sheet just because i'm used to having something over me while i sleep. more a psychological than a physical need, surely.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...