« Home | links (not sausage) For some reason I exported th... » | 43 Folders: Introducing the Hipster PDA » | Can someone tell me why Ohio, even the east-most p... » | sadness well i was all set to finally get a night... » | i am now syndicated, so this blog can be read from... » | cause: i forgot to eat breakfast effect: i am eat... » | sweet » | update zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » | I know these are trying times, but i believe if we... » | hah! » 

9/17/2004

ouch! someone just brought me a box of hospital supplied, latex free, Kendall Curity Flexible Bandages. why? because she asked them for one and thats what they gave her. why did she ask for one? because i went to her desk to borrow scotch tape to hold the rolled up strip of toilet paper around my finger. why? because i made a very clean, very deep 1 inch long cut into my left index finger with the knife blade of my leatherman. why? because i was cutting slots into the end of a cheap pen barrel. why? because of this article, which i read this morning.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...