« Home | 43 Folders: Introducing the Hipster PDA » | Can someone tell me why Ohio, even the east-most p... » | sadness well i was all set to finally get a night... » | i am now syndicated, so this blog can be read from... » | cause: i forgot to eat breakfast effect: i am eat... » | sweet » | update zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » | I know these are trying times, but i believe if we... » | hah! » | computer things 1. blogger was down yesterday for... » 

9/16/2004

links (not sausage) For some reason I exported the bookmarks from my web browser and posted them here. Feel free to browse them and make some sort of comment about my personality based on the various types of things I've bookmarked. Believe it or not, I do delete things from my list from time to time, although its true that I haven't visited all these sites in recent memory, and some of them I don't even remember looking at.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...