« Home | Red Sox Part 1 I can't believe how excited I am. ... » | » | FAT ALBERT - IN THEATRES THIS CHRISTMAS Nuff Said. » | If you were wondering what to get me for Christmas... » | What Famous Leader Are You?personality tests by s... » | Holy Cow OK you guys, this is seriously the most ... » | I watched the first half of Superman 2 late last n... » | Yum. » | Oh yeah!: "[Steven] King explains his Sox stand: '... » | AGRO78: "Most pitchers in Schilling's position wou... » 

10/28/2004

Wow.: "'You know what I'm happiest for? I'm happiest for Bill Buckner, Calvin Schiraldi, Bob Stanley, Johnny Pesky, Ted Williams, all of the Red Sox that played before us will now be remembered for the great players and great people they were instead of all the other crap.'-- Curt Schilling"

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...