« Home | Worlds are colliding, Jerry! With the exception of... » | This looks like a great event, right up my alley. ... » | A message to the young lady driving down Springfie... » | This is great news. G8 ministers back Africa debt... » | Labor Training If you've never seen 10 large and v... » | Rollout Wednesday I was in early today to get read... » | Beer Can Chicken I made my first attempt at smokin... » | "i like them the same way i like my cocaine...in c... » | Survey: Northeast has dumbest drivers CNN » | Holy Cow I just realized I've spent the last 30+ m... » 

6/20/2005

gone In less than two hours I'll be aboard an Amtrak train of some sort bound for Manhattan with my wife. I'll be there until Friday night, taking a Learning Tree course. Perhaps one of the nights we are hanging around the hotel I'll blog some more about the labor training, how it is that our baby will learn Kung Fu, and any interesting stories about all the NERDY people you meet at these types of events.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...