« Home | Chuck Spanner, Interior Decorator One I was at my... » | Home Depot Update You'll be relieved to know that ... » | Well...we're home, as you've gathered. I plan on ... » | From now on you'll find baby updates and pictures ... » | We're home. Thanks to everyone for your letters a... » | » | it begins lets face it, you aren't here to read wh... » | Mail Call My mailbox here at work has two major fu... » | Baseball News Oh Yeah! » | Hey Kids...sorry for the radio silence, nothing to... » 

9/06/2005

I've noticed a condition that I experienced last year during our house purchase and preparation, that I seem to experience an increase in creative energy inversely proportional to the amount of sleep I'm getting. It could be the adrenaline of new adventure and life transition, but writing first thing in the morning seems to happen very naturally in these times. I'm not sure how many chapters I do of Chuck Spanner, but I welcome feedback if you are enjoying it.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...